Service Dispatcher$5,000.00 sign-on bonus
- Green Bay, WI
- Other Locations:
Charlotte , NC
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Wednesday + every other weekend. Start time around 5:00am.
About the role:
- Oversees the over the road emergency repair process for Schneider trucks and trailers, and related equipment. Ensures repairs are completed in a timely manner, and all information is available to business leaders.
- Quickly and efficiently researches and selects the best repair option for each emergency breakdown.
- Obtains and reviews detailed repair estimates and approves appropriate repairs while staying compliant with all D.O.T. regulations.
- Fields inbound phone calls and electronic communications from multiple sources and updates applicable information and internal customers.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience. One to two years of relevant experience.
- Strong technical/repair background, Shop/mechanic experience desired
- Solid listening, verbal & written communication skills
- Experience with computer applications such as MS Office, Email, and Internet Explorer
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at Schneider
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership. Navigate to the following link https://schneider.com/company/corporate-responsibility/diversity-equity-inclusion to learn more about DEI at Schneider.