Broker Team Assistant II
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Friday - Monday; 6:00AM - 5:00 PM
Schneider is seeking a team-oriented Broker Team Assistant to assist the Brokerage Team with gaining greater efficiency, and productivity by providing focused attention on the service experience for both customers and carriers. This position plays a critical role in load coverage, load tracking, and overall carrier experience.
About the role:
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external carrier and customer base, may source and vet new carriers.
- Respond to rate offers & books freight with carriers, as well as obtain timely updates for specific accounts and ensures loads are in proper status, troubleshoot all load issues until completion.
- Automation follow up to include completing driver check in and follow up with carrier.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401k savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- High School/GED or equivalent work experience. Minimum of one to two years relevant experience
- Influencing skills, resulting in a positive outcome
- Strong problem solving and decision making skills (make best value decisions)
- Customer service skills with attention to detail
Check out our office videos illustrating our open and high energy office culture:
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.