- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon-Fri 7:30a-4p
Schneider is seeking a Compliance Specialist to provide day to day support for the Schneider fleet of drivers to ensure compliance with Federal Department of Transportation (DOT), Provincial, State and Company policies. Provide guidance, training, coaching to drivers and operations on the regulations that govern the business and the functions including but not limited hours of service, citations, driver physicals, hazardous materials and roadside inspection inspections. Provide coverage to support the drivers and operations on any compliance or technical related questions.
About the role:
- Hours of Service / Logging - This role will answer a hotline drivers call into with questions regarding their logs. This role is also responsible for researching and accounting for errors in the driver logs, working with operations to collect missing logs or get logging devices in for repair.
- Hazardous Materials This role will answer a hotline drivers call into for assistance when hauling loads containing hazardous materials to ensure their paperwork and placards are compliant and they are routed appropriately, if any issues are found this role will work with the customer to resolve.
- Citations This role is responsible for the processing of any citation issued to Schneider to ensure prompt payment is made. This will include researching citations when received and determine what the court requires to satisfy / complete / process the citation.
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent work experience. Less than one year of relevant experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and prioritize workload
- Influencing skills, resulting in a positive outcome
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.