Traffic Office Coordinator
- Romulus, MI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Mon - Fri 6:30am - 2:30pm; some rotating Sat and/or Sun work
Schneider is seeking a Traffic Office Coordinator to join our thriving team to act as a liaison within our customer’s traffic office for all transportation related activities. You will create, review and complete inbound and outbound shipments within our systems and ensure service improvements are made to exceed the expectations of the customer. Building positive relationships with associates, vendors, contractors and suppliers is a key component to success in this role.
About the role:
- Accountable for tracking, tracing, and expediting lost shipments
- Resolve all transportation and shipping issues promptly
- Proactively respond to customer calls ensuring critical success factors are achieved
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- A high school diploma or equivalent work experience
- Two to four years of experience in customer service or operations
- Strong communication, collaboration, prioritization, and interpersonal, skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.