Business Technology Analyst
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Schneider is now hiring a Business Technology Analyst. This position is accountable for maintaining and enhancing business insights, and automated business processes. In this role you can expect to have a heavy hand incorporating technical solutions to business problems and collaborating with business stakeholders and our TECH organization.
About the role:
- Develop strong business understanding to help clearly define business requirements and help iterate through most effective way to solve business problem with innovative technology solutions
- Become proficient with approved business technology software/applications (SQL, Python, BluePrism, Tableau, Microsoft products) and provide assessment/evaluation of new technologies
- Perform root cause analysis on existing automation and uncover/implement improved technology methods
- Create and maintain business analytics to deliver actionable business insights and decision support
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Working knowledge of SQL, Python, RPA, Tableau, MS PowerBI, Visual Basic, MS Access, Excel
- Strategic thinking skills, and an ability to analyze various courses of action to make recommendations
- A strong team work and collaboration mentality
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.