- Cleburne, TX
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Saturday - Tuesday 630am-630pm
Schneider is seeking a high energy Operations Representative to collaborate and provide creative solutions that exceed Driver and customer expectations. In this role, you'll ensure customer service pick-up and delivery requirements are met, achieve equipment performance standards, maintain an excellent safety record and retain safe Drivers who provide excellent customer service.
About the role:
- Work closely with Drivers to meet customer needs with an emphasis on safety and resolving potential customer service, cargo claims, maintenance and equipment issues
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with Drivers and Customer Service
- Schedule required training and ensure completion by the Driver
- Coordinate routine pay settlement questions for Drivers
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through compan y-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent work experience
- Effective and efficient oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a high-pressure team environment, strong attention to detail, and time management skills
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Schneider is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.