Midwest Logistics Systems Director of Safety & Compliance
- San Antonio, TX
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday thru Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
Midwest Logistics Systems, MLS, is seeking a Director of Safety & Compliance to join our thriving team! As a Director of Safety and Compliance, you will work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS), a wholly owned subsidiary of Schneider, MLS is operated separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures, qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and benefits.
About the role:
- Lead the MLS Safety, Compliance, & Training Program. Manage all onboarding/orientation, remedial trainings and safety initiatives
- Manage accurate and prompt recordkeeping, organization & auditing of driver compliance & records
- Work with legal counsel (in house & outside) and HR in litigation and document collection
- Resolve questions on driver compliance issues, both under DOT/FMCSA & company requirements
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance. In additon, we offer:
- Health care
- Vision & Dental
- Bonus program
What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum six to ten years verifiable experience having substantial involvement with DOT/FMCSR requirements for Class A CDL drivers (tractor-trailers) in the trucking industry
- Comprehensive understanding of DOT/FMCSR Class A CDL driver requirements
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, conflict resolution, and relationship-building skills
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the MLS family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today!!
Midwest Logistics Systems is an equal opportunity employer.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, sexual orientation, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.