2023 Summer Internship - IT Advanced Analytics
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday - Friday
An internship at Schneider is an excellent opportunity for you to tie what you have learned in the classroom into real-world experience. As part of Schneider's top-notch internship program, you will have the opportunity to:
- Participate in trainings with Schneider leadership on how to network, build personal brand, and other professional skills
- Build relationships with your fellow interns through social and volunteer events
- Get exposure to top Schneider leaders to expand your professional network
- And more!
You will also get to experience first-hand what it is like to work in Intern - IT Advanced Analytics at Schneider. Examples of things you could do as part of your day-to-day work in this internship:
- Gathers requirements, designs, develops, tests, implements and supports applications developed across various development environments and in various languages.
- Works with the Engineering and Data Science teams to develop and apply heuristics and mathematical concepts, such as natural language processing (NLP), simulation, optimization, machine learning, and statistical models to business problems.
- Assists in creating prototype applications to implement approved concepts, actively guides and monitors the prototype when deployed to key users, transitions the prototype into a production system and provides production-support after implementation.
You don't have to wait until you get a degree to make your mark on the "real world." When you intern with Schneider, you'll work with experienced and innovative people who want to help you grow. Schneider will challenge you, but also support you every step of the way. #schneiderintern
Our preferred candidate will:
- Be currently enrolled in college or technical school and have completed your Freshman year
- Be pursuing a major relevant to business, supply chain, operations or logistics
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Possess a strong work ethic in a fast-paced environment
- Be able to work independently and build relationships
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting-edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.