- Upton, KY
- Third shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Sunday-Thursday 10:00pm-6:00am
Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS), is seeking an Administrative Assistant to join our team! You will assist dispatch team by answering phones and communicating with internal and external customers. In addition, you will be doing data entry, filing and ensuring shipping documents protocols are properly followed.
About the role:
- Assist Terminal Manager with paperwork in new hire and onboarding process
- Filing and communication with main office for internal paperwork requirements
- Data entry for internal attendance tracking and other duties assigned by Terminal Manager
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance. In additon, we offer:
- Health care
- Vision & Dental
- Bonus program.
What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidates will have:
- Minimum two years verifiable experience in an Administrative Assistant role, preferably in the trucking industry
- Exceptional interpersonal communication, customer relations, conflict resolution, and relationship-building skills
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and other Windows applications
- Detail-oriented and organized approach in all duties performed
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the MLS family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today!
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.