Customer Service Representative
- Sterling, IL
- First shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Wed Midnight - 6 am; plus Thur - Sat 6 pm - 6 am
Schneider is seeking a Customer Service Representative in Sterling, IL to provide creative solutions that exceed driver and customer expectations. The Customer Service Representative will ensure pick-up and delivery requirements are met while maintaining an excellent safety record and retaining drivers.
- Work closely with drivers to meet customers’ needs.
- Resolve customer service issues, cargo claims and equipment problems.
- Schedule required training sessions for drivers.
- Answer pay settlement questions from drivers.
Skills and qualifications:
- High School diploma or GED.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities.
- Can work in a fast-paced, team environment.
Pay and benefits:
- Additional $1.25 per hour on second and third shift, $2.00 per hour on weekends.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- See full list of customer service benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.