Schneider is seeking an Account Administrator to join our thriving team! As an Account Administrator you will manage, coordinate and lead the execution of business and communication at a customer location to include promoting and conveying Schneider's values and expectations of our customers. Our Account Administrators work collaboratively within the enterprise to provide service to meet the needs of our customers while also driving new opportunity development.
In this position:
- You will develop and maintain a business partnership with customers while serving as a liaison to the customer and providing industry information and strong customer service
- You will work to resolve customer issues and improve processes
- You will implement action steps to deliver key factor results and increase business volume
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidate will have:
- A four-year degree or equivalent work experience and two to four years of relatable experience.
- Strong attention to detail, influencing, communication, time management and analytical skills.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.