Carrier Purchasing Program Specialist
- Work model:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Schneider is looking for a strong communicator to join our team as a Carrier Purchasing Program Specialist. In this role, you will primarily be responsible to sell the benefits of the Carrier Purchasing Program to new carriers. This requires on boarding prospective carriers, involvement with carrier qualifications, and external vendors. This position broadens your customer service and logistics knowledge which in turn drives your career to limitless opportunities and positions within our organization! With Schneider, you are part of a sustainable, environmentally conscious company, with a commitment to our communities and a resilient, values-based culture that drives safety, integrity respect and excellence in all we do.
About the Role:
- Accountable for handling inquiries from carriers about the Carrier Purchasing Program as well as cold calling existing Schneider carriers to introduce the benefits of the program.
- Effectively manage existing carriers to increase the fuel they purchase through the program.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. As an associate you will be provided partial scheduled remote options after one year in role dependent upon associate meeting the performance expectations of the role. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for? You will love it here.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Post secondary education and relevant work experience to include maintenance, customer service, sales, or carrier qualifications desired
- Ability to make high volume outbound calls to build and grow the carrier base. Strong communication/sales skills over the phone
- Experience with managing existing customers
- Demonstrated flexibility to respond to changing work priorities
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231053