Sales Operations Manager
- Work model:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Schneider is seeking a Sales Operations Manager to join our thriving team! Our Sales Operations Managers provide leadership, oversight and direction to our Inside Sales, Territory Sales, and Lead Generation teams. In this role, you will coach and mentor your team to ensure we are growing our business in accordance to our goals.
As a Sales Operations Manager, you will:
- Provide focus and direction for associate productivity metrics, net revenue, gross margin, call volume and customer growth
- Engage with your associate's book of business to onboard, grow, and retain business
- Facilitate and coach joint sales calls to address specific issues and assist our associates in articulating Schneider's value, closing sales and growing business
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider is dedicated to continuous individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal Candidates will have:
- Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience and a minimum of four years of experience in the field
- Ability to sell, strong communication, coach, develop, collaborate, problem solve, and good judgement skills
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231434