- Work model:
- Green Bay, WI
- First shift
- Full time; Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
The Schneider organization is seeking a high energy, creative and experienced Accounting Manager to lead the accounting function which includes directing the month end close process, preparation of internal reporting and financial statements, leading the fixed asset accounting function, and,have the technical skills necessary to improve the overall efficiency and accuracy of the accounting function.
About the role:
- Review and adjust, as necessary, month end revenue accruals and reserves
- Research and understand relevant accounting issues and position the need for consistent values from one source of data
- Perform analysis of revenue and procurement and related statistics to alert the company to any issues as well as ensure accuracy, consistency, and completeness
- Maintain consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
As an associate you will enjoy a strong work/life balance that includes paid vacation and holidays along with paid personal time off. You will also have access to medical, dental, and vision insurance and enjoy our company-paid life insurance and 401(k) savings with a company funded retirement plan. We also offer a results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay. Schneider values individual development and offers a wide variety of opportunities through company-paid training and more than 170 personal development courses. What are you waiting for, you will love it here!
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor degree or relevant work experience. Four to six years of practical experience, public accounting and/or internal audit experience a plus
- Strong leadership with performance management experience, analytical ability and interpersonal skills
- Ability to independently conceptualize, develop, and execute process improvements
- Strong ability to influence, negotiate and collaborate with any level of associate
- Consistent attendance while exhibiting behavior in alignment with our core values.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231448