If Quest for Quality awards were Super Bowl rings, Schneider would have enough for a full hand in 2020 — more than any other trucking and logistics company, adding to a long list of recent awards.
Logistics Management magazine readers awarded Schneider with 2020 Quest for Quality Awards in the following categories:
- Third-Party Logistics-TMS.
- Intermodal Marketing Companies.
- Dry Freight Carriers.
- Bulk Motor Carriers.
- Truckload-Expedited Motor Carriers.
No other truckload, intermodal or logistics provider matched Schneider, which has won as many as four Quest for Quality awards in previous years. Five sets a company record as well.
The Quest for Quality Awards represent shipper satisfaction and transportation provider excellence on surveying the importance of:
- Information technology.
- Customer service.
- Equipment and operations.
More recent awards earned by Schneider and its associates
Schneider’s award cabinets are filling fast, and here are just a few recent awards that illustrate why Schneider is an excellent company to work with — and for:
- 2020 CIO 100 Innovation Award – technology and innovation leadership.
- 2020 BIG Innovation Awards – tech capabilities in artificial intelligence, advanced Internet of Things (IoT) and data science.
- Great Place to Work-Certified – recognized for positive employee feedback.
- EPA Smartway Excellence Award — 10 times! – proving Schneider’s leadership in sustainability.
- Military Friendly Employer Award — 13 times! – showcasing Schneider’s proud military tradition and hiring practices.
- National Safety Council Green Cross Award – the top safety awards in the country, two years in a row.
- Next Generation Best Place to Work Award – all generations are valued at Schneider!
Ready to join an award-winning company?
Help us shape the future and be part of our next award-winning initiative. Whether you’re a driver, office associate, diesel technician or warehouse worker, we have a place for you. Start your career by exploring job openings near you.