We’re still hiring drivers – while keeping safety first and always
Truck drivers continue the essential work of keeping hospitals prepared, manufacturers productive, grocery stores stocked and the economy primed for a recovery – and we want you to join the mission.
Schneider has implemented new safety procedures to keep new hires and current drivers safe during orientation and while out on the road:
- Pre-screening drivers for symptoms before they arrive in the classroom.
- Using single occupancy lodging during orientation.
- Implementing social distancing in the classroom, during meals and around the truck.
- Thoroughly disinfecting trucks between use by drivers.
- Supplying hand sanitizer, gloves, masks and sanitizing wipes to drivers.
- Providing grab-and-go groceries at some Schneider facilities.
- Keeping drivers informed through in-cab tablets.
Schneider is monitoring information from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), federal regulations, as well as state and local directives to ensure we have the latest news and recommendations. As always, our priority is to protect the health and safety of our associates, our customers and the general public.
Ready to drive your career forward?
Explore the rest of this website for more information and search your zip code to see what driving jobs are available in your area.