Parts Coordinator$2,000 sign-on bonus
- Atlanta, GA
- Second shift
- Job ID:
- Full time; Monday-Friday 2:00pm-10:30pm
About the role:
- Coordinates with shop leadership, maintenance associates and the rest of the parts team to provide accurate and timely parts inventory to ensure an effective maintenance operation
- Minimizes local purchases to emergency only by ensuring the right part is on the shelf for the maintenance associate
- Ensures the basics of purchase, receive, inventory, issue and return are executed accurately in accordance with established guidelines
- Ensures that only Schneider approved parts are used on Schneider vehicles and that the primary vendors, are used for the purchase of all parts
As an Associate you will enjoy:
- A competitive hourly wage: starting pay between $16.20/hour and $24.40/hour paid weekly, plus shift pay of $1.50/hour for off-shift hours plus an additional $0.65/hour for weekend work
- A results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay
- Paid vacation, flex days and Holiday pay as well as a company matched 401K, fully funded Retirement and Profit Share plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription, Short Term Disability and Life Insurance, and wellness programs available to include smoking cessation & adoption benefits, flexible spending account
- A clean, safe working environment, with company paid training, safety shoe program and company provided uniforms
- Education reimbursement program plus individual development opportunities, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses
Ideal candidate will have:
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience
- Technical degree, certificate, or diploma in inventory management or a minimum of two years of industry experience preferred
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high pressure environment
Schneider is a premier provider of transportation and logistics services. Our legacy started in 1935 with one truck and a dream. Since then, Schneider has been safely delivering superior customer experiences and has grown to become a multi-billion dollar leader offering one of the broadest service portfolios in the industry. Schneider’s development and use of cutting edge technology is revolutionizing the industry. Always delivering, always ahead.
The Schneider Way:
- We treat our customers, associates, shareholders and suppliers with integrity, dignity and respect.
- We are a desirable employer due to our dedication to achieving mutually beneficial, lasting relationships.
- We are a responsible member of the community.
- Safety-first and always
- Integrity in every action
- Respect for all
- Excellence in all that we do
Rise to the challenge and become a part of the Schneider family. Be the difference with a leader in an industry that impacts the world. Apply today at http://www.schneiderjobs.com.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.