Shop Cleaning Technician
- Sterling, IL
- Third shift
- Full time; Wednesday-Friday plus every other weekend 10:00pm-8:30am
- Handle the cleaning of refrigerated trailers and related equipment as a Shop Cleaning Technician in Sterling.
- Provide non-technical support in other areas of the shop by handling inventory, cleaning and administrative duties.
- Wash and steam clean the exteriors and interiors of trailers.
- Provide general clean up and maintenance around the diesel shop and yard.
- Move tractors and trailers between the shop and equipment yard as needed.
Skills and qualifications:
- High school diploma/GED.
- Effective written and verbal communication.
- Able to work effectively in a team environment.
- Computer systems experience.
- Able to meet deadlines.
Pay and benefits:
- Additional $1.50 per hour on second and third shift, plus an additional $.65 per hour on weekends.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Company-provided uniforms and safety eyewear.
- Discounts on boots.
- Company-paid training.
- See full list of diesel technician benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 230616