$2,000 sign-on bonus
- Charlotte, NC
- Third shift
- Full time; Monday-Wednesday or Wednesday-Friday + every other weekend 7:00 p.m.-5:30 a.m.
- Further develop your maintenance skills as a Diesel Technician in Charlotte.
- Handle annual inspections.
- Complete troubleshooting and component replacements.
- Perform PMs, annual inspections and repairs on tractors and trailers.
- Complete express services like tire changes, brake adjustments and minor electrical repairs.
- Communicate status updates to internal customers.
Skills and qualifications:
- Technical degree in diesel technology or related field, or a minimum of one year of diesel technician experience.
- Computer systems experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to provide own tools within 30 days of hire.
Pay and benefits:
- Additional $1.50 per hour on second and third shift, plus an additional $.65 per hour on weekends.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid time off and paid holidays.
- Results-based incentive pay program where you can earn above and beyond your base pay.
- Company-provided uniforms and safety eyewear.
- Discounts on boots.
- Company-paid training.
- See full list of diesel technician benefits.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization’s success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Job ID: 231072