Dedicated truck driver - Dollar GeneralTop drivers earn up to $89,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,270 - $1,550 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Dry van trailer.
- 100% hand unload freight using rolltainers and a liftgate.
- 5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Tuesday-Saturday or Wednesday-Sunday deliveries.
- Drive within MD, NC, SC, VA and WV.
Insight from drivers on this account
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical mileage), stop-off and unloading pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 60 miles of Beckley, WV or 75 miles of Greensboro, NC, Richmond, VA, Roanoke, VA, Winchester, VA or 100 miles of Lynchburg, VA, Raleigh, NC or Virginia Beach, VA.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.