New pay increase - Dedicated truck driver - WhirlpoolTop drivers earn $79,000 | $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $57,600 - $70,400
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Get home daily while averaging 2,300-2,500 miles each week as a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s Whirpool account. Drivers on this account average $57,600 to $70,400* each year, haul 20-25 loads per week and travel within eastern Iowa and western Illinois.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $57,600 to $70,400* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks with new pay increase.
- $79,000* top annual earning potential with new pay increase.
- Up to $0.50 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home daily.
- 2,300 - 2,500 average miles per week within eastern Iowa and western Illinois.
- Dry van trailers, 20-25 loads per week, 95% drop-and-hook.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Night driving is required.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Mileage pay.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Amana Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.