Dedicated truck driver - Georgia PacificTop drivers earn up to $90,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $1,200 - $1,470 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
- Dry van trailer hauling paper products.
- 100% no-touch.
- 50-60% drop-and-hook.
- 5-10 loads per week.
- Drive within the Eastern 37 states.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Gary, IN or Green Bay, WI or 75 miles of Milwaukee, WI.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-to-six week training at a Schneider facility).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
Insight into our Green Bay team and facility
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.