New hourly pay - Regional Tanker truck driverTop drivers earn up to $73,000 | Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,120 - $1,360 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul liquid chemical freight in tanker trailers.
- Home for 34-48-hours, typically on weekends.
- 5 loads per week.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Earn at least $1,000 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- $10,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting — Schneider’s self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- TWIC card preferred — required to start process within 60 days of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Charlotte, NC and live in North Carolina, South Carolina or Tennessee.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional Tanker driving
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload freight.
- Elite paid training – Learn how to master the unique work of tanker driving with industry-leading orientation.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.