New pay increase - Over-the-Road (OTR) truck driver - Part-timeTop drivers earn $57,000 | $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $41,850 - $51,150
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Enjoy flexible scheduling and choose how many days you work each week as a Over-the-Road Part-time Van Truckload truck driver. Part-time truck drivers haul freight and earn up to $0.50 per mile* while enjoying the freedom of getting home when they want.
Over-the-Road Part-time Van Truckload truck driver job overview
- Average annual earnings vary based on number of days worked per week.
- Up to $0.50 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Flexible home time.
- Average miles per week vary. Most miles driven within the Southeast.
- Dry van trailers.
- $3,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Over-the-Road Part-time Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Over-the-Road Part-time Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Over-the-Road
- Variability – Traveling the country means seeing it all. No two days are alike because each load you’re assigned to will take you somewhere different.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from knowing the freight you haul keeps shelves stocked is nothing short of pride and accomplishment.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Charlotte Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Van Truckload, Part-time and Over-the-Road driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.