Over-the-Road (OTR) Truck DriverTop Drivers earn $47,000 | Up to $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
- Average pay:
- $40,150 - $48,850
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Over-the-Road truck drivers earn up to $0.48 per mile* starting pay and choose from a variety of home time options in this CDL driving job traveling within 1,000 miles of West Memphis, AR. OTR truckers in Schneider’s Van Truckload division haul 95% no-touch freight, mostly drop-and-hook, averaging 2,400-2,800 miles per week. As an OTR driver, you’ll enjoy the best of both worlds: the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your trucking career with Schneider today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
West Memphis Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $47,000 per year*
- $5,000 sign-on bonus for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $0.04 per mile more, paid out weekly
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more — see full list of benefits
West Memphis Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- Live within 100 miles of West Memphis, AR
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Driving at Schneider
- Adventure — enjoy variety every day with different freight, customers and locations
- Industry-leading, year-round nationwide freight base
- 24/7/365 operations and maintenance support
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, locate equipment, expedite access and more
- No employment contract - we don't lock you in, but you'll want to stay
- Learn more about Over-the-Road driving
Safety isn't a buzzword - it's a way of life at Schneider. Nothing we do is worth harming ourselves or others. Drivers love that, and it's just one more thing that's separated Schneider from the rest for over 80 years.
I like that Schneider promotes safety all the time. The rules don't change from one person to the next. Schneider teaches you the correct way to operate a vehicle, without any shortcuts."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming an Over-the-Road truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.