Regional Van Truckload truck driver – Part-timeTop drivers earn $67,000 | $1,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $49,950 - $61,050
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Enjoy flexible scheduling and work as little as 4 days each week as a Regional Part-time Van Truckload truck driver. Part-time truck drivers haul 95% no-touch freight and earn up to $0.48 per mile* while enjoying the freedom of getting home when they want.
Regional Part-time Van Truckload truck driver job overview
- $49,950 to $61,050* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $67,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.48 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- 1,650 average miles per week, all miles driven east of the Mississippi River.
- Dry van trailers with 95% no-touch freight.
- $1,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Part-time Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
Additional Regional Part-time Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
- Flexible scheduling - work as little as 4 days per week.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional
- Customize your job – Regional drivers have options! Pick your preferred freight type - Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or Tanker.
- More home time – Regional truck drivers stay closer to home which means they get back home weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Nashville Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Van Truckload, Part-time and Regional driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.