Jet-Set Intermodal truck driverTop drivers earn $80,000 | $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $57,900 - $70,700
- Home time:
- Every three weeks
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Get a paid flight from your home location to one location across the country to haul Intermodal freight to and from rail yards for three weeks, then get a paid flight back for five days of home time as a Jet-Set Intermodal truck driver. Earn an average of $55,000-$80,000 each year, with no relocation required.
Jet-Set Intermodal truck driver job overview
- $57,900 to $70,700* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $80,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.48 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.06 per mile*.
- 3 weeks out and 5 days home (travel days home and back not counted in days off), with the option to stay out longer.
- 2,300 average miles per week in various areas of the country.
- 100% no-touch Intermodal freight — 80% drop-and-hook — on company-owned Intermodal chassis.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Intermodal truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required within 60 days of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Must be willing to fly.
Additional Jet-Set Intermodal truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal
- More drop-and-hook freight – Which means you’ll spend more time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training – Unique paid Intermodal orientation at major hubs, plus ramp-specific training.
- Leading technology – Tablets and mobile apps (including through rail providers) to locate equipment, expedite access and improve the driver experience.
- Position based out of Schneider’s North Baltimore Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Intermodal driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.