Dedicated Tanker Truck Driver - NightTop Drivers earn $82,000 | $5,000 Sign-on Bonus
This Dedicated Tanker truck driver position features a recent increase in average earnings of up to $82,000 each year*. Drivers on this account enjoy daily home time, consistent miles and a predictable schedule, all while hauling water for one of the largest food companies in the world and traveling primarily in Maine. No HazMat endorsement is needed for this position.
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: Experienced Class A CDL holders
Poland Springs Tanker Truck Driver Pay
- Up to $82,000 per year*
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly
- Paid based on a daily rate
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Tanker Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits
- Many more - see full list of benefits
Poland Springs Tanker Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Live within 50 miles of Poland Springs, ME
- Previous Tractor-Trailer experience required
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire
- Night driving is required
More Reasons to Select Schneider Tanker
- Average fleet age 2.5 years, over 60% automated transmissions
- Industry-leading, personalized tanker training with paid orientation
- Low driver-to-leader ratios individualized to better ensure you're moving and productive
- Mobile apps to increase driver productivity, expedite access, locate equipment and more
- Nationwide facility network, many locations offering free showers, laundry, WiFi, exercise equipment, TV lounges, cafeterias and more
- Learn more about Schneider's Tanker division
Other companies can claim similar core values to Schneider, but Schneider puts them into practice every day. It's why drivers have chosen Schneider since 1935. See for yourself today.
"I drive for Schneider because of the values listed on my shoulder badge: Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Safety First and Always. Other companies may have the same info, but we live it."
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Dedicated Tanker driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.