Dedicated Tanker nighttime truck driver - waterTop drivers earn $82,000 | $5,000 sign-on bonus
Earn up to $82,000 per year* with daily home time as a Dedicated Tanker nighttime truck driver hauling water for one of the largest food companies in the world. Enjoy consistent miles and a predictable schedule while staying local and getting to know one customer. Tanker and Dedicated account-specific paid training will set you up for success.
Poland Springs Dedicated Tanker nighttime truck driver job overview
- $60,750 to $74,250* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks and a daily pay rate.
- $82,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- Non-hazardous freight hauling water, with 6 loads per week.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Poland Springs Dedicated Tanker nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Poland Springs, ME.
- Previous Tractor-Trailer experience required.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire as a CDL driver.
- Night driving is required.
Additional Dedicated Tanker nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Paid based on a daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker in Poland Springs
- Bigger money - You'll be one of the highest paid drivers in the fleet.
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Elite paid training - Learn how to master this unique work with industry-leading paid orientation specifically for Tanker driving.
- Position based out of this Schneider's Keasbey facility.
- Learn more about Tanker and Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.