Dedicated truck driver - BJ's Wholesale ClubTop drivers earn $68,000 | Up to $3,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $51,100 - $62,500
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Become a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s BJ’s Wholesale Club account and benefit from getting home weekly and earning earn up to $0.46 per mile*. Drivers on this account receive mileage pay and average $51,100 to $62,500* annually, while hauling freight within the Northeast.
Fairless Hills Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $51,100 to $62,500* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $68,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.46 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 2,200 - 2,600 average miles per week within the Northeast region.
- 0-1 stop-offs per load, 5-8 loads per week, 60% drop-and-hook, live unloads at BJ’s Wholesale Club stores.
- $3,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $1,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Fairless Hills Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Fairless Hills, PA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Fairless Hills
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Shrewsbury Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.