Regional Van Truckload truck driver - Western 11Top drivers earn $68,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $50,500 - $61,500
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Become a Regional Van Truckload truck driver in the West and average 2,200 miles each week, $0.41* per mile and $43,000 to $69,000 every year. Regional drivers can choose from a variety of home time options and travel within the Western 11 states.
Regional Van Truckload truck driver job overview
- $50,500 to $61,500* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $69,000* top annual earning potential.
- Earn up to $850 in weekly guarantee pay during your first three months.
- Up to $0.41 per mile* with a weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Flexible home time options available.
- 2,200 average miles per week, all driven within the Western 11 states.
- Dry van trailers with 100% no-touch freight.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Van Truckload truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Regional Van Truckload truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Potential accessorial pay for detention, layover, hand load/unload.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation – Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you’ll be doing.
- Bigger money – Longer hauls means more miles which equals more money in your pocket.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Phoenix Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Van Truckload and Regional driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.