Dedicated truck driver – TargetTop drivers earn $69,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $51,300 - $62,700
- Home time:
- Multiple times per week
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Haul freight for one of the largest general merchandise retailers, Target, and benefit from a predictable work schedule, 100% drop-and-hook freight and home time each week. As a Dedicated truck driver, you will make average annual earnings of $51,300 to $62,700* and drive about 2,200-2,400 miles each week.
Newton Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $51,300 to $62,700* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $69,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.41 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home multiple times per week.
- 2,200 - 2,400 average miles per week within the Southeast.
- Dry van trailers, 4-6 loads per week, 1 stop-off per load, 100% drop-and-hook freight.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Newton Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 60 miles of Newton, NC.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Newton
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Charlotte Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.