Dedicated truck driver – Syndicate SalesTop drivers earn $77,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $63,000 - $77,000
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Get home weekly and be paid by the mile as a Dedicated truck driver at Schneider who hauls dry van trailers loaded with vases and plastic containers for Syndicate Sales. Drivers on this account make multi-stop loads and average 2,500 miles each week while bringing in average annual earnings of $63,000 to $77,000*.
Kokomo Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $63,000 to $77,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $77,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.51 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly
- 2,500 average miles per week.
- Dry van trailers with multi-stop loads and 30% hand unloads.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $4,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Kokomo Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 150 miles of Kokomo, IN.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Opportunity to complete a paid five-week Class A CDL apprenticeship training course at a Schneider facility.
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Kokomo
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Indianapolis Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.