Van Truckload Driver InstructorWest Memphis, AR
- Demonstrate and teach driving skills and techniques that align with Schneider Training Academy guidelines and training materials.
- Recognize and correct unsafe driving habits.
- Provide verbal and written feedback and suggestions for improvement.
- Provide updates on candidates who are not meeting expected levels of ability within set timelines.
- Haul freight as needed.
- Complete annual instructor recertification process.
- Exhibit behavior that aligns with Schneider values, standards and dress code.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned, and the scope of the job may change based on business demands.
Pay and bonus potential
- Competitive starting annual salary*.
- Annual profit-sharing bonuses available.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- DOT physical card.
- Minimum 12 months of Class A driving experience.
- Previous instructor/training experience preferred.
- Follow and have a knowledge of company policies.
- Ability to coach and mentor effectively.
- Live within 60 miles of West Memphis, AR.
Still need more experience or have questions about qualifications? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through everything.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- Company-paid life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider
- Resilient, values-based culture that drives safety first and always, integrity in every action, respect for all and excellence in all we do.
- Individual development opportunities through company-paid training, active leadership involvement and more than 170 online personal development courses.
Hear more about this role from our Driver Instructors
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.