Dedicated truck driver - CostcoTop drivers earn $76,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $52,000 - $63,600
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Get home weekly and haul 100% no-touch reefer and dry van freight on this Dedicated account as a truck driver for Costco, a multi-billion-dollar global retailer. Earn up to $0.44 per mile* with consistent miles.
Grand Prairie Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $52,000 to $63,600* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $76,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.44 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly, starting on Tuesdays, working 5.5 days with 1.5 days off.
- 2,100 - 2,300 average miles per week in KS, LA, OK and TX.
- 100% no-touch freight, 80% drop-and-hook, hauling preloaded reefer and dry van loads to Costco stores with backhauls and 3-4 loads per week.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Grand Prairie Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Grand Prairie, TX.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Grand Prairie
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Wilmer Facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.