New pay increase - Regional Tanker truck driverTop drivers earn $68,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $54,000 - $66,000
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Join Schneider's elite Tanker team by hauling 2/3 non-hazardous bulk liquid chemicals as a Regional Tanker truck driver. Earn up to $68,000 annually with accessorial pay and benefit from getting home weekly.
Regional Tanker truck driver job overview
- $54,000 to $66,000* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks and 20-25% of pay from accessorials with new pay increase.
- $68,000* top annual earning potential with new pay increase.
- Earn $950 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Up to $0.59 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly for 34-48-hour resets, typically on weekends.
- 1,700 average miles per week, mostly in the Northeast.
- Two-thirds non-hazardous liquid freight.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Regional Tanker truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Keasbey, NJ or Paulsboro, NJ and live in Connecticut, Delaware, Maryland, New Jersey, New York or Pennsylvania.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting - Schneider's self-paced online certification training will help you secure it.
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred - required to start process within 60 days of hire.
- Passport, Fast Card or Enhanced CDL required within 60 days of hire
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Regional Tanker truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional Tanker
- HazMat endorsement - If you still need it, we'll help you pay for it.
- Safety first and always - Whatever bulk freight you haul, we'll make sure you're prepared to deliver it safely.
- 24/7/365 support - Operations, maintenance and facilities are always available, plus our HazMat hotline and connections to tank washes and customers.
- Position based out of Schneider's Keasbey Facility.
- Learn more about Tanker and Regional truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.