New pay increase - Dedicated truck driver - Independent Container LineTop drivers earn $85,000 | $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,310 - $1,600 weekly
- Home time:
- 6 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
- Dry van trailer hauling ship containers.
- 50% drop-and-hook.
- Home time will fall sometime between Friday night and Monday morning.
- Drive within 500 miles of Somerset, PA.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- Live within 15 miles of Eddystone, PA or 20 miles of Akron, OH, Breezewood, PA, Cambridge, OH, Carlisle, PA, Columbus, OH, Johnstown, PA, Pittsburgh, PA, Wheeling, WV, Zanesville, OH or 30 miles of Rothsville, PA.
- Minimum 6 months of Class A driving experience.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Newly increased paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.