Dedicated Flatbed truck driver - PrimeSourceTop drivers earn $76,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,100 - $1,340 Weekly
- Home time:
- Multiple times per week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Curtain side trailers hauling building materials.
- 5 loads per week with multiple stop-offs per load.
- Drive within the Detroit metro area.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles).
- Will be paid overtime after 40 hours.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Detroit, MI.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.