Dedicated truck driver - Independent Container LineTop drivers earn $63,000 | $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $46,500 - $56,800
- Home time:
- 12 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Benefit from weekly time at home and average earnings each year of $46,500 to $56,800 as a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider's Independent Container Line account. Your home time will fall sometime between Friday night and Monday morning, and you can expect to haul ship containers.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $46,500 to $56,800* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $63,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.52 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 1,800 average miles per week within North Carolina.
- Dry van trailers.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Charlotte, NC, Columbia, SC, Dublin, VA, Dunn, NC, Florence, SC, Laurinburg, NC or Wilmington, NC.
- Minimum 12 months of Class A driving experience.
- HazMat endorsement and TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) required at time of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider's Carlisle Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.