Dedicated truck driver – agricultural suppliesTop drivers earn $69,600 | $10,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $56,790 - $69,410
- Home time:
- 3 months or greater CDL experience
- Job ID:
Get home daily as a Dedicated truck who hauls agricultural supplies for Schneider. Drivers on this account can average $56,790 to $69,410* each year, while driving about 1,600 miles each week and enjoying a predictable work schedule.
Redfield Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $56,790 to $69,410* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $69,600* top annual earning potential.
- Weekly performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- 1,600 average miles per week within South Dakota.
- Dry van trailers.
- $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Redfield Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 60 miles of Redfield, SD.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required at time of hire.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Redfield
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Des Moines Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.