Dedicated Flatbed truck driver - PrimeSourceTop drivers earn $97,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $59,760 - $73,040
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Dedicated Flatbed truck drivers on Schneider’s PrimeSource account haul building materials with curtain side trailers and average $67,860 to $82,940* each year. As a Dedicated Flatbed driver, you will drive about 1,100 miles each week and make up to $97,000 per year while getting home every other week.
Stockton Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job overview
- $67,860 to $82,940* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $97,000* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home every other week.
- 1,100 average miles per week, within California.
- Curtain side trailers with up to 7 loads per week and 7-12 stop-offs per day.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Stockton Dedicated Flatbed truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 100 miles of Stockton, CA.
- Tanker endorsement required within 60 days of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required within 60 days of hire.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Will be paid overtime after 40 hours.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Stockton
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Santa Fe Springs Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.