Dedicated nighttime truck driver - WalmartTop drivers earn up to $99,000 | Up to $2,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $1,200 - $1,470 weekly
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Reefer and dry van trailers hauling 100% no-touch freight.
- 10 loads per week.
- Nighttime schedule.
- Drive within 150 miles of Cleburne, TX.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage pay (practical miles) and accessorial pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $1,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
- Live within 50 miles of Cleburne, TX or Dallas, TX.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated driving
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
Learn about the facility that drivers on this account are based out of
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.