Jet-Set Dedicated Flatbed truck driver - PrimeSourceTop drivers earn $74,500 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $66,025 - $72,975
- Home time:
- Every three weeks
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
As a Jet-Set Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s PrimeSource account, get paid to fly from your home to a specific location to haul freight for 21 days. Schneider will pay for your ticket to fly back home for five full days. You will utilize the same truck for the full three weeks while hauling freight description and earning $64,500 to $74,500 annually.
Jet-Set Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job overview
- $66,025 to $72,975* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $74,500* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home time every three weeks.
- 1,100 average miles per week.
- Curtain side trailers with 7 loads per week and 7-12 stop-offs per day.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Jet-Set Dedicated Flatbed truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within North Dakota or South Dakota.
- Must be willing to fly on an airplane.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Jet-Set Dedicated Flatbed truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- All earned frequent flyer miles from company-paid flights are yours to keep for personal use.
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more - see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated
- Reliable home time - You know exactly when and how often you'll get home.
- Dependable paychecks - Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity - You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Position based out of Schneider's Shrewsbury Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.