Dedicated nighttime truck driver - Floor & DecorTop drivers earn $71,000 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $63,650 - $70,350
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Earn up to $70,000 per year* and haul 100% no-touch freight as a truck driver on this Dedicated account for Floor & Decor, a specialty retailer of hard surface flooring. Plus, get home daily and enjoy consistent miles on a consistent schedule.
Moreno Valley Dedicated nighttime truck driver job overview
- $63,650 to $70,350* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $71,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.39 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 2,200 average miles per week traveling within Arizona, California and Nevada.
- 100% no-touch freight hauling flooring tile, with 3-6 loads per week, 50% drop-and-hook.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Moreno Valley Dedicated nighttime truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Moreno Valley, CA.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated nighttime truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- Up to $7,000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Moreno Valley
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Phoenix Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.