Dedicated Tanker truck driver - OatlyTop drivers earn up to $79,000 | Up to $15,000 sign-on bonus
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $1,230 - $1,510 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
- Haul food grade product in tanker trailers.
- 2 loads per week.
Pay and bonus potential
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $15,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced drivers.
- $6,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for inexperienced drivers.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Valid Commercial Learner’s Permit (if interested in company-paid CDL training).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- Passport required at time of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Ogden, UT.
Need a Tanker endorsement or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- More money – Be one of the highest paid drivers in the Schneider fleet.
- Hands-on work – Enjoy a change of pace from driving to unload freight.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.