Dedicated Tanker truck driver - OatlyTop drivers earn $79,000 | Up to $10,000 sign-on bonus
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $1,230 - $1,510 Weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
- Tanker trailer hauling food-grade product.
- Work over the weekends.
- 2 loads per week.
- Drive to and from Ogden, UT and Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Pay and bonus potential
- Paid based on daily rate.
- Weekly paychecks.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Up to $10,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Passport required at time of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Ogden, UT.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
Need a Tanker endorsement or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or CDL Apprenticeship Training (paid five-week training at a Schneider facility).
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- Elite paid training – Learn how to master this unique work with industry-leading paid orientation specifically for Tanker driving.
- Top-notch equipment – Drive the best thanks to continuous investments in tractors, tank trailers and Tanker-specific technology.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.