Dedicated truck driverTop drivers earn $59,700 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $53,152 - $58,747
- Home time:
- Multiple times per week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
If you’re looking for a unique driving opportunity with lots of variety and endless opportunity, then consider becoming a Dedicated truck driver for Schneider’s Dedicated Flex Fleet. In this role, you will support new business start-ups by hauling dry van, reefer and flatbed loads. You can expect to make up to $59,200 annually while earning a daily pay rate.
Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $53,152 to $58,747* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $59,200* top annual earning potential.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home multiple times per week.
- 1,800 average miles per week within Oregon and Washington.
- Dry van trailers, reefers and flatbeds, some requiring hand unloading.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience
Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Portland, OR and live in Oregon.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Portland
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Portland Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.