New pay increase - Dedicated truck driver – SpartechTop drivers earn $59,300 | Up to $7,500 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $51,300 - $56,300
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Enjoy daily time at home, $48,300 to $59,300* each year and 100% no-touch freight as a Dedicated truck driver on Schneider’s Spartech account. Drivers on this account haul specialized polymer materials and average 2,000-2,500 miles each week, all while benefiting from a predictable schedule.
Muncie Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $51,300 to $56,300* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks with new pay increase.
- $59,300* top annual earning potential with new pay increase.
- Performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- 2,000 - 2,500 average miles per week within Indiana.
- Dry van trailers, 5-10 loads per week, 2 stop-offs per load.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $3,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Muncie Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 50 miles of Muncie, IN.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Tanker endorsement required.
Still need a CDL or more driving experience? Learn how to get a CDL or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Paid based on daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Muncie
- Familiarity – You get to know the routes you drive and the customer you work with.
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Columbus Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.