Local Intermodal truck driverTop drivers earn $81,000 | Up to $12,000 sign-on bonus
Company-paid CDL training available
- Average pay:
- $1,220 - $1,490 weekly
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- Company-paid CDL training:
- Haul freight containers secured to company-owned chassis.
- 99% no-touch freight.
- Multiple loads per week with majority drop-and-hook.
- Drive in and out of railyards within New York.
Pay and bonus potential
- Mileage (practical miles) and load pay.
- Weekly paychecks.
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Up to $12,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments.
*Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Tanker and HazMat endorsements required after hire.
- Live within 50 miles of Minoa, NY.
Need one or more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off and 6 days of holiday pay.
- Company-paid CDL training options: tuition reimbursement ($200-$400/month) or Company-Sponsored CDL Training program (up-front payment).
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Intermodal driving
- More drop-and-hook freight – Which means you’ll spend more time moving and less time waiting at loading docks.
- Specific training – Unique paid Intermodal orientation at major hubs, plus ramp-specific training.
- Leading technology – Tablets and mobile apps (including through rail providers) to locate equipment, expedite access and improve the driver experience.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.