New hourly pay - Regional Van Truckload truck driver - no New York CityTop drivers earn up to $73,000
- Average pay:
- $1,070 - $1,310 weekly
- Home time:
- Every other week
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
- New hourly pay: Get paid for all time worked.
- Haul 95% no-touch freight with dry van trailers.
- Drive within central 24 states.
Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and mileage pay (practical miles).
- At least $900 in weekly guarantee pay during your first 120 days.
- Weekly performance pay.
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per year.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- HazMat endorsement preferred.
- Passport, FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- See full list of driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Regional driving
- Customize your job – Pick your preferred freight type: Van Truckload, Dedicated, Intermodal or Tanker.
- More home time – Stay closer to home and get back there weekly, if not more often.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic thinking and cultivates leadership.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.