Dedicated truck driver - CHEPTop drivers earn $64,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $48,600 - $59,400
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Get home daily and haul 100% no-touch freight — 80% drop-and-hook — as a Dedicated truck driver on this account for CHEP, a global leader in pallet and container pooling services. Stay within the Northeast and enjoy consistent miles and earnings up to $64,000 per year.
South River Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $48,600 to $59,400* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $64,000* top annual earning potential.
- Weekly performance pay up to $600 per quarter, paid out weekly.
- Home daily.
- 1,500 average miles per week within the Northeast.
- 100% no-touch freight, 80% drop-and-hook, hauling pallets, with 1 stop-off per load and 20+ loads per week.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- $2,500 limited-time sign-on bonus for inexperienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
South River Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of South River, NJ.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
- Drivers on this account are required to drive at night.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Pay based on daily rate.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in South River
- Satisfaction – The feeling you get from keeping the customer’s freight moving and contributing to the overall success of the customer will be nothing short of pride.
- All-encompassing pay packages – Your pay includes all facets of the exact job you do, plus eligible annual pay increases and performance pay.
- Paid orientation – Whether you are an experienced or inexperienced truck driver, you will attend a paid orientation that covers all aspects of the job you’ll be doing.
- Position based out of CHEP’s South River facility.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.