Dedicated truck driver - FordTop drivers earn $62,000 | Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus
- Average pay:
- $46,800 - $57,200
- Home time:
- All CDL holders
- Job ID:
Earn up to $0.46 per mile* and get home weekly as a Dedicated truck driver on this account with Ford, a multinational automaker. Haul 100% no-touch, drop-and-hook freight to maximize your miles every week.
Windsor Locks Dedicated truck driver job overview
- $46,800 to $57,200* average annual earnings, with weekly paychecks.
- $62,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.46 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04 per mile.
- Home weekly.
- 3,000 average miles per week within 1,000 miles of Windsor Locks, CT.
- 100% no-touch, drop-and-hook freight hauling auto parts with 3 loads per week and 1 stop-off per load.
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- *Based on CDL driver experience, performance and location
Windsor Locks Dedicated truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL).
- Live within 60 miles of Windsor Locks, CT.
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed.
Need CDL training? Explore our company-paid CDL training programs or call us at 800-447-7433, and we can talk you through it.
Additional Dedicated truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending options.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a year).
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified drivers.
- Mileage and accessorial pay.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver comfort.
- Many more — see full driver benefit package.
More reasons to choose Schneider Dedicated in Windsor Locks, CT
- Consistency – Hauling freight for one customer means you have both a predictable schedule and consistent weekly miles.
- Reliable home time – You know exactly when and how often you’ll get home.
- Dependable paychecks – Your weekly paycheck will reflect the consistent miles you drive on a weekly basis.
- Position based out of Schneider’s Green Bay Facility and customer locations.
- Learn more about Dedicated truck driving.
Want even more information?
The best option is to apply, and we can customize our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights – expectations at your career stage.
- Schneider company overview – what makes Schneider one of the top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog – answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.